Notice on Collection of Upfront Margin from 1 Aug, 2020 in Cash Segment:
• It is to inform you that SEBI Vide circular dated August 01, 2019 & February 25, 2020 has made Margin collection (Initial Margin & M2M) mandatory for trading in Cash/Equity Segment effective August 01,2020 failing which Penalty will be levied by the Exchanges for not meeting the Margin requirement.
• Therefore, in compliance with the same, we request all the clients to provide us the sufficient margin either in the form of Funds and or securities before undertaking any trade on the
• Exchange through us. Moreover, it is also applicable for intraday trades undertaken by the client.
• We request you to provide the securities in our client Collateral account if you wish to undertake the trade and comply with the SEBI requirement of fulfilling the Margin obligation requirement in Cash Segment (Applicable on both Delivery & Non-Delivery).
• It is also reiterated that SEBI circular also envisages that the Shares can be given for Margin to the Stock broker through Pledge Instruction only initiated through depository System.
• Therefore in lieu of the same any charges levied by the Depository will be simultaneously charged to clients on actual basis.
• Therefore, we request you to kindly Provide us the Margin as required through SEBI circular as mentioned above in order to meet the margin requirement as applicable for trading in the Cash segment.